[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Intermediate Schedule

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 4 13:42:06 AKDT 2006

John
 I have junk I haven't
t looked at in years...some Enya 60's a Veco 45 barrel exhaust RC,Mccoy 60 redhead rear intake I used in  D speed,1956-57.Fox 35s that cost $15.95 my old Nobler  Babcock BCR10 pulse propo Citizenship Reeds with servos and still connected to the original batterys,and on and on and on.
Think I need a dumpster.

Jim Ivey