[NSRCA-discussion] 2007 Intermediate Schedule

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu May 4 12:49:39 AKDT 2006

Jim,
 What kind of "junk"?  Maybe some old glow motors? Wow, that must be a
project. I've only been at my house for about 15 years but I can't imagine
moving. At least you don't need riggers. I have a J-head Bridgeport milling
machine in the garage. That won't go on a moving truck!

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com