[NSRCA-discussion] YS 140DZ tuning question

Archie Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Mon May 1 12:53:44 AKDT 2006

I'll be repainting a fuse the next couple of nights, due to a similar issue
last Thursday night.  Flat mowed field, with nothing to hit....EXCEPT the
CONCRETE CULVERT that was not visible..hit it square, cracked the fuse on my
Mantis...4' either way and it rolls out without hurting anything.....it
needed repainted anyway...

Arch