[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale: Focus, 140L

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Fri Mar 31 08:40:21 AKST 2006

I need to make room.Lisa decided she wanted me to get two other 2M planes.

Focus - $500 (I bought it and never put it back in the air.)

1)       Airframe only

2)       This was Andrew Jesky's Focus flown in 2001 Masters.

3)       CF Wing Tube.

Focus - $500

1)       Airframe only

2)       Hyde Mount for YS 140 w/ built in nose ring included

3)       Set up with Futaba Digitals in A/E/R (Not included)

4)       Picture is at www.diamondrc.com <http://www.diamondrc.com/>

YS140L - $400

1)       Serviced by YS Performance last year.

2)       Not been ran since being serviced.

3)       New Piston / Rings.

4)       New Back-plate.

5)       Includes Shipping.

I would prefer not to ship the planes. I would be willing to drive a limited
distance to deliver. I live in Santa Claus, IN ( south western corner)

I will be in Nashville, TN this Saturday morning or early afternoon.

Please call me at 812-630-9592 or e-mail me off-line at lld613 at psci.net

Larry Diamond

NSRCA 3083

E-Mail: lld613 at psci.net