[NSRCA-discussion] Electric subject change

jeffghughes at comcast.net jeffghughes at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 14:31:11 AKST 2006

I maidened my Het F-20 EDF tonight. This is my first EDF and what a ride!  I put in a little up trim and gave it an underhand push into the wind and it didn't drop at all, just started accelerating. By about 150 feet, it was feeling real good, but the first time I came in for a low close pass, oh boy, seemed like it was going about 150!. Loops as big and round as my pattern planes. The only thing I noticed was you have to keep the power up in a turn or it will really slow down on you.  Pattern isn't the only area pushing the electric envelope! This set up really rocks!