[NSRCA-discussion] Falcon F3A batteries

Chad Northeast chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 30 06:42:17 AKST 2006

Earl

Does the Falcon warranty cover simply manufacturers defects...or will they replace any abuse/over charged/overdischarge/cycled out pack?

I can't honestly believe that a manufacturer will replace every pack that fails, or they will be out of business in a short period of time :)  If that is the case I can buy 4 sets of packs and never again purchase another battery for as long as they will supply them regardless of usage.

Just looking for some clarification on their warranty statement.

Do you know who is making the cells?  Their other packs are APL I believe...wondering if they went to Enerland (like Apogee/Tanic/Flight Power) did for the higher C cells.

Chad