[NSRCA-discussion] Falcon F3A batteries

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 06:26:05 AKST 2006

Earl,
         You raise a very interesting point, What is sponsored?

I used to think it was either that you got paid to fly by a
manufacturer/supplier/business, or that you got your equipment free. But
what if, for example, you got a discount on your OS 1.40 EFI ,or free fuel
etc. Or another would be that you bought and built a plane but your
batteries were post gratis.

This could be harder to define than a pattern snap-roll. Hmmmm?

To be clear to the potentially-paranoid-pattern-people",  I am interested
for my own edification. (No hidden agenda). I do get asked my opinion on
certain subjects and when I am not sure, I ask for my opinion :-)

I would also add that many of the responses to the electric issues that I
have raised have given me a much better and more balanced view than the one
I had a few months ago.

So, thanks in advance,

Eric.