[NSRCA-discussion] UBEC

Park, Ihncheol PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 29 19:12:19 AKST 2006

Pat,

Only answer that I got from my local E-buddy is to check out the UBEC
voltage.  If you have a wattmeter, try to hook it up to see what shows.
He is using UBEC in his Fliton Infinity 90.  Almost identical E setup you
have.
He's been using the UBEC for more than a year without any problem.

Ihncheol Park
P & A Hobbies