[NSRCA-discussion] An education in balsa usage for pattern

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:56:18 AKST 2006

According to the "correct" definition of a "Composite material", wood =
composite!  So is concrete.

Great comments, Mike!  I hope to hold my own and "represent" in D-1 this
year with my balsa Viper...

At least I hope not to embarrass myself too much.  The plane is great
though!  I think the wood planes attenuate noise far better, and also can
have greater vibration dampening characteristics.