[NSRCA-discussion] TOJEIRO 140

Dennis Cone patternpilot at verizon.net
Mon Mar 27 18:48:40 AKST 2006

Bob,
Take a look at this motor. Its weight is almost the same as an OS160. I have
not been able to find any specifications for power as of yet. The only
drawback so far is the big carburetor up front.

http://www.chiefaircraft.com/cgi-bin/rcm/hazel.cgi?action=serve&item=/Models
/Engines/Evolution/Evolution.html

Dennis Cone