[NSRCA-discussion] TOJEIRO 140

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Mar 27 15:42:01 AKST 2006

On this, do we believe the "140 Petrol" powerplant suggestion???  I do
*not*, as I've BTDT with the MVVS 1.60 Petrol... the only 140 out there is
the RCS, and it don't have the guts of the MVVS.... OTOH, if it is really at
stated weight of 9.5 lbs INCLUDING a "petrol" powerplant, it *COULD*
work..... anyone have any thoughts, opinions, guesses????

(Newbie opinions always welcomed;  never know what someone else knows or has
done.  There are really activities and knowledge growth that takes place
elsewhere than this list, and I welcome any input on this!!)

Bob Pastorello
www.rcaerobats.net
rcaerobob at cox.net