[NSRCA-discussion] Changing list behavior. Chargers..?

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Mar 27 09:42:40 AKST 2006

I am going to ask something stupid to some but..  Is there a charger out
there yet that lets you plug into your pack and forget about them? It can
read the charge of the pack and how much charge it needs to bring it back to
full charge..  Only adjustment parameter being how fast you want them to get
to full charge?