[NSRCA-discussion] Changing list behavior.

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 06:45:23 AKST 2006

 Hey that sounds good. I love a no brainer

Jim Woodward <jim.woodward at schroth.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                From my brief personal experience and equipment and watching others, it takes a different mentality to run electrics.  If you like to tinker with things, it will drive you crazy that there is “nothing” to do to an electric motor (unless you change grease on a gear box).  With the Plett, there is NOTHING to do – it either works or it doesn’t.

  The only thing to really “adjust” or setup is the controller.  After that – as a user – all you do is record temps and do not fly too long. The worse thing you can do is fly too long and run the batteries too low. Then, you charge the batteries using the best practices for that equipment.  That’s it
.

  When you get home, there is typically “nothing” to do to the plane – just be happy to let it sit on the shelf until you fly again J  It’s a different mentality, but the benefits speak for themselves.

  Thanks,
  Jim W.