[NSRCA-discussion] Thunder Power TP1010C battery charger

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 18:43:20 AKST 2006

Cheap Battery Packs.com has these chargers in stock for 175.94 and if i am reading the info right they are compatible with the 205 and the 210 balancers. My question is are the balancers needed with these chargers? I was under the impression they had a built in balancer. Still trying to learn about the lipos just trying to take it slow.

  Dennis