[NSRCA-discussion] 160DZ

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 13:40:27 AKST 2006

Hey everyone.  My best friend is having a real problem with a brand new 160DZ.

  As the engine starts the fuel line from the pump to the needle valve housing blows off, and the engine dies.

  He tried adjusting the pump, and replacing the fuel tubbing to make sure the fit was good.

  Any ideas before he boxes it up and ships it back to YS Performance.

  Is strange as my 160DZ had to go back first time for incorrect installatio of carbuetor (something was in backwards) but has ran flawlessly since.

  thanx

  ed