[NSRCA-discussion] Reducing the odds...

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Sun Mar 26 08:57:15 AKST 2006

Chad,
          The speed controller cuts out at 9V. It actually drops to about
8.3V under load and then settles back to 9.0V after the motor cuts.

You know it's not so much that I am reporting what I personally do as much
more like I am stating what the system does.

The voltage cut-off end-user value options on the speed controller are
selectable but still have fixed values. A three-cell pack has to use the
9.0V option. I used my in-line meter to monitor and measure these results.

Once again we are back to the instructions verses acquired knowledge!

Regards,

Eric.