[NSRCA-discussion] Reducing the odds...

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Sun Mar 26 06:30:09 AKST 2006

>I now believe that I had a bad cell on the one that blew-up.

If you were discharging to 3 v/cell as I read it from your data then its
not surprising that you would have bad cells....a 3v/cell resting would
indicate that you are discharging much below that under load.

shoot for 3.7-3.8 v/cell resting (5-10 minutes) after the flight and
your batteries will be much happier, and stay in balance all by
themselves for the most part.

Chad