[NSRCA-discussion] rookie judge

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sat Mar 25 05:20:36 AKST 2006

I agree with Alan.

A smooth TO and a great landing set pattern apart from all others.as long as
your not using me as an example .There is always room for improvement.vbg.

I also agree with the scored TO/L for Sportsman, Intermediate, and Advanced.
10's & 0's for Masters. By the time you hit Masters, the landings are almost
a given 10 anyway. Well unless you add a 20mph crosswind, then they all
start looking pretty ugly from there.

Larry

  _____