[NSRCA-discussion] Masters 07-08 schedule

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 17:08:59 AKST 2006

Ok it wasn't as obvious just reading it. Answer to your question is NOTNecessarily, Jimmy. Chances are good that the slow roll would have been started before show center, in order to get centering.

All of these maneuver types should be looked at as a whole. The start is defined as the initiation of rolling and end is defined as the end of rolling. Center is the midpoint of the maneuver's inscribed line with no regard where the specific rolling elements fall. Having said that, it's important to understand that the roll rate of the 2/2 should be constant only within the 2/2 and that of the slow roll be constant within the slow roll, but the two rates DON'T have to be identical to each other.

This "unbalanced" maneuver type at show center was introduced a couple years ago with the 1 1/2 snap --4/8 opposite in F3A P03. My jury is still out on the Unbalanced Maneuver type at show center. I am leaning towards NOT wanting it in Precision Aerobatic Schedules.

Matt