[NSRCA-discussion] Masters 07-08 schedule

Joe Dunnaway dunnaway at geopath.com
Thu Mar 23 19:16:33 AKST 2006

Here's the description and downgrades on the proposal.

Two point (2/2pt) roll – slow roll reversed.  Model performs a two point
(2/2pt) roll, immediately performs a slow roll in the opposite direction.
See descriptions of two point roll and slow roll for requirements and
downgrades for all elements except centering.  Roll rates need not be the
same for the two point (2/2pt) and the slow roll.

Downgrades:
1.	Centering. The center of the maneuver is determined as the middle of
combined roll elements.  Center is determined by the midpoint between the
start of the two point (2/2pt) roll and finish of the slow roll.

2.	Roll reversal not immediate

Joe

  _____