[NSRCA-discussion] Lipo Stuff...

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Mar 23 15:13:27 AKST 2006

I have to strongly disagree...  I have never received warranty support from any manufacturer in all my years of modeling. I guess I don't live right..  and a big reason why now gun shy about new technology that is hidden in cloak and dagger sponsorship that isn't upfront and truthful about the pitfalls.  The biggest downside to sponsorship IMHO.

                 Del
          nsrca - 473