[NSRCA-discussion] Heli coils

Dave Harmon K6XYZ at valornet.com
Wed Mar 22 06:59:55 AKST 2006

Hi Jim.. Heli-Coils can usually be had in small kits that include a
quantity of coils, the correct size drill and the insertion tool.
This is usually cheaper than buying them separate. There is another
brand of insert as well but I can't remember what it is right now.
Try an auto parts store..hot rod shops, Harley dealers etc.

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ[at]valornet[dot]com