[NSRCA-discussion] Motor Mount Bonding

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Mar 22 03:41:14 AKST 2006

There used to be a great hobby shop in town, but people did not want to buy from him because of his attitude towards the customers. I now make a trip once a month to KC Hobbies (1.5hrs each way) since they have good inventory, and the people there are super nice.

  Oh, I'm sorry, we were talking about engine mounts. :-)

  Bob R.

Jerry Budd <jerry at buddengineering.com> wrote:
  Yeah, me too! ;-)

Jerry