[NSRCA-discussion] Painting

David Flynt dflynt at verizon.net
Tue Mar 21 17:51:55 AKST 2006

I still have the word documents for the four articles.  They focus on
safety, tools, surface prep, and on using PPG concept, which is a two part,
single stage polyurethane paint.  I can send them as attachements to those
that want them.  I do like the Sata Minijet, and a Badger 150 airbrush, but
as others have mentioned the inexpensive chinese touch up gun will work just
fine.  I purchased a Sata copy at my paint store for $80, and it performs
about as good as the Sata.  Good lighting is far more important than an
expensive gun.

Do what it takes to not breathe in the paint fumes and overspray.

My email is dflynt at verizon.net.

David