[NSRCA-discussion] 1st Annual GMA Spring Pattern Challenge

jstrong499 at charter.net jstrong499 at charter.net
Mon Mar 20 18:17:26 AKST 2006

Hey Mike! give us GPS fellows some cordinates to the field when you get a chance.
 Good seeing everyone this past weekend, and for those wanting to taste the SPA ( Senior Pattern Association) we're having our first SPA in Prattville Al. this weekend.
  BTW !! Thanks for giving me the 6th round this weekend :).
                     Jamie