[NSRCA-discussion] Ocala contest

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 19:44:39 AKST 2006

In a message dated 3/19/2006 10:23:25 PM Central Standard Time,
vicenterc at comcast.net writes:
Did Don Lowe flew in the contest?  I remember reading his articles in RCM
every month for years.  When I was living in Venezuela, it was the best
reference.  I fixed a lot of problems following his advice.  It is very nice to know
that Don is flying again.

Vicente Bortone
Sure did!  I'd given him one of my Arresti III's last fall, and I talked him
into flying at Ocala.  Didn't do too bad for a guy 81 years young!

BTW, in Intermediate, Brian Billings was 1st, and I was 2nd.  Soory, but
can't remember who was third.  It was a pretty tight race for awhile.  Now if I
can just remember to do a cobra roll when my Dad calls it correctly, instead of
a triangle loop, and to actually put the roll in the stall turn with one roll
up...  Blew two rounds with those mistakes.

Jon Lowe