[NSRCA-discussion] Ocala contest

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Mar 16 10:11:25 AKST 2006

On Mar 16, 2006, at 8:20 AM, Bill Glaze wrote:

> Great looking field.  I just got back from judging in Punta Gorda
> at the JR
> Challenge, and was talking to Ernie Meredith who is going to CD a
> Pattern
> contest in Ocala, which I might be able to attend..  So, looking at
> the club
> web site, I see that nothing is scheduled until Sept.  Is this the
> case, or
> is the information just not entered?

The information is actually there, but the club has a primary
interest in IMAC and most club members ignore the pattern contest,
including, apparently, the guy who made up the club's annual
schedule.  I don't even think Ernie is a member of the club.  Chris
Hammel is the club spark plug for the Pattern contest.  He is not
even a Pattern pilot and recruited Ernie to co-CD the initial
contests at the new field with him.  There are very few club members
who show up at the contest, but there are enough who work on it that
it is a fine contest.  The field is exceptional.

Ron Van Putte

> Bill Glaze

>>> Jason
>>> www.jasonshulman.com