[NSRCA-discussion] Ocala contest

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Mar 16 06:02:58 AKST 2006

Jim:
I'd love to, but it's too soon after my return from the JR Challenge; after
being gone from home for a week, I've got too many things I have to get
sorted out.  Doggone it, I really was looking forward to it, too.  Well,
perhaps with some warning I can get to the next one; I sure hope so.  See
you in Muncie?
Bill Glaze