[NSRCA-discussion] Partner

David Flynt dflynt at verizon.net
Wed Mar 15 08:19:04 AKST 2006

Verne,

Initially I set it up per the instructions 24 mm behind the center of the
tube.  It was much too tail heavy.  I even emailed PL for confirmation
before building, and he confirmed this location.  So I put my elevator
servos in the stabs.  Then I talked with Tony Frackowiac, and I believe he
said that Quique set it at the middle of the tube.  Tony was at the middle
of the tube or leading edge of it.  I ended up going to a single elevator
servo setup, which got my CG to the middle of the tube.  That's where I like
it.

David