[NSRCA-discussion] K Factor cover pics (ideas)

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 19:09:29 AKST 2006

Mike,

there's a long held belief that Pattern dudes and dudettes are a
superstitious lot. The quickest way to your model's demise is a photo session  just
before it's maiden voyage.

Of course its rubbashe' but, well... the results sorta speak for  themselves.
No pics and plenty of models flyin'. Right?? Nah, I still think its
unadulterated Bovine Skat

Matt

In a message dated 3/14/2006 10:24:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,