[NSRCA-discussion] JR 10X Sale Price?

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Tue Mar 14 17:06:15 AKST 2006

I have about a 4 year old 10X.  Would rate it as "Used, Very good to Excellent" condition.  Has heavy duty springs, screen is perfect (still has protector on it).  Only visible wear is on the rear of the feet on the bottom edge.  Case and book, of course.

I have NO idea where to start pricing this without a module, no RX.  Just the TX, neckstrap, book, case.  Including U.S. shipping....

Does anyone have any guesses about fair market value for this (new is $799, no module).  Please reply privately, thanks.

Bob Pastorello
www.rcaerobats.net
rcaerobob at cox.net