[NSRCA-discussion] Help: Servo pins pulled out of connector body

HankPajari at aol.com HankPajari at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 08:58:00 AKST 2006

Second that, if they are Hitec service will probably check them out for  free.

In a message dated 3/13/2006 8:04:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
patternrules at earthlink.net writes:

 Paul by all means send in for service a new plane is much more  expensive
than 15 to 20 dollars to check out a servo, and even at that check  in a knock
around plane first. I like many used to service my own servo's but  that was a
long time ago, it's just to cheap to have serviced now.
 Steve Maxwell