[NSRCA-discussion] Albuquerque Pattern Contest.

Michael Cohen precisionaero at comcast.net
Mon Mar 13 19:51:28 AKST 2006

The Rocky Mountain Flying Machine Club of Albuquerque, New Mexico will be hosting the 21st annual Roadrunner Pattern contest on May 6th and 7th at our NEW home, Henry Wood Memorial Field.  Thats right, no more Maloof city park for you previous attendees, we have our own place!  We have two 600' x 60' runways (NS & EW) with lots of open space all around.  Come on Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Kansas, Mexico, and New Mexico, join us!

So what do I have to do to get you to come out for our contest?  Well, first off, this will be my debut as CD, so you need to help me show off with a record attendance.  I know the flyer says its Richard Lindberg, but he will be bumped off that flyer soon, and that means he will fly!  Second, we have a Saturday night feast at Richard Lindberg's house that my Longisland, New Yawk buddies would say is to die fowr (yes, words are intentionally misspelled to attempt my old Long Island, NY accent).   Third, you will get the typical friendly and fun loving a crowd that our contest attracts.  Need more?  OK, well how about the contest that pays you something back?  Thanks to our local hobby stores and some other things I am working on, we do have generous give away prizes.

Interested?  For more information, please see our website at www.rmfm.org, or fee free to drop me an e-mail.  Hope to see you out there.