[NSRCA-discussion] Old Farts Club.

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Mar 10 02:43:21 AKST 2006

Yes, "Hot Stuff" came in a very small container, sealed in wax. The tiny little capillary tubes were constantly clogging. Did not need any "kicker" either, it would smoke right out of the bottle.

  Hmmm, IF transformers. I remember tuning my old Ace Digital Commander receivers and sealing the slugs with wax when I was done.

  If that makes me old, then I will say that I remember reading Jim O's column in RC Magazine when I was a teenager. :-)

  Bob R.

Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net> wrote:

CA? What's that? The only things I can remember that were sealed
with wax were the receiver IF transformers and the little bottles of
sweet water you got from the grocery store.