[NSRCA-discussion] 4.8 volt Vs 6.0 volt

Archie Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 09:24:08 AKST 2006

I'm now flying Futaba's 9254 heli servo on the elevator of my Mantis.  This
is the same setup CPLR used in France.  Wow is it responsive.  It's only
50oz torque roughly, but I have flown both new FAI sequences as well as
Masters, and even tried to push it to see if it would have a problem, and
I've yet to experience any problems.  The speed is great at .06.  I would
say the 3151's would be adequate on aileron and elevator.  You might want a
little more on rudder, but they would work, you just wont have quite as
effective a rudder.  You might try a 3152 on the rudder and use the other
3151 for throttle.

Arch Stafford

  _____