[NSRCA-discussion] Big LiPo pack charging

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 7 13:26:21 AKST 2006

The BalancePro HD 6s 10A charger sounds like a solid option, Dean, at
$130.  That's certainly great power for your dollar.

It, too, looks to be charging through the battery power wires and then
monitoring cell voltages for imbalance, at which point it drains and/or
slows the charge (correct me if I'm wrong).  Couldn't this charger work
with any brand of tapped battery via a simple adapter cable?

The other downside is no display, so only when a computer is connected
can we know how much capacity goes back in.

-Adam