[NSRCA-discussion] Lipo battery charger 10s up to 9.9 amps

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 7 10:17:14 AKST 2006

 Jim the Triton is limited to 2.5 amps on lipo's and can only do 4 cells.
 Scott your charger is more than enough for doing 10s your only replacing amps not full capacity at 4.761 amp your packs will last a good long time and replacement charge at less than an hour, I really like that it does Nicd and Nimh also, very useful tool.
 Steve Maxwell

Sent: 3/7/2006 1:20:20 PM
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Lipo battery charger 10s up to 9.9 amps

Scott
 That looks like the same specs as the Triton.

Jim Ivey