[NSRCA-discussion] NEW IOTA 55amp POWER CONVERTERS

Robert Mairs robertm at sssnet.com
Tue Mar 7 02:40:38 AKST 2006

Verne,
If your charging 10s, the max the 1010 can charge at is 5amps.  that's 42v x
5amps = 210watts.

2 chargers charging at this rate would be 420watts.

5s @ 10amps would be 210watts.

4 chargers at this rate would 820watts.

You could run two 10S chargers at the 5amp setting without any problem with
the power supply or generator.
4 chargers at 10amps for 5S would overload your power supply, but the
generator should still handle it.  It would be close because the generator
prob isn't 100% efficient.