[NSRCA-discussion] Board dead?

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Mar 4 19:43:06 AKST 2006

On Mar 4, 2006, at 10:23 PM, Steven Maxwell wrote:

>  Ron only take a 3% mark up so that's $210 after BEER, Hotel, BEER,
> gas, BEER and food & BEER. he probably only lost $50, LOL or do
> they give anway Carlings Black Label now.

Carling Black Label!  Now that's a beer I haven't had much of since I
left "Yankee Land".

Didn't have ANY beer, however I did have a nip or two of single malt
Scotch.

I did make one purchase: 16 SkySport transmitters, minus batteries
and crystals to use as "buddy box" or or "simulator" transmitters,
from a dealer from Minnesota who had "hundreds" of them.

Ron Van Putte