[NSRCA-discussion] Noise - Overfly - and Different AerobaticModel Types

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Mar 3 06:13:45 AKST 2006

Ed:
Scratching your memory, I remember when we were on IMAC BOD that we both warned the others about too slavishly trying to copy the full scale stuff, and that "one size fits all" didn't always work.   Still and all, I'm glad to see comparisons about the organizations; any rational person has to observe that they didn't get where they are presently without having some good ideas, and applying them.
We can always expect mistakes to be made; the true measure is how quickly they are corrected.  Or so I see it.

Bill Glaze