[NSRCA-discussion] IMAC Vs Pattern Participation? Does the DogHunt on points made?

Rusty rdose at wi.rr.com
Thu Mar 2 16:57:09 AKST 2006

Please remember that the National Society of Radio Controlled Aerobatics is based on flying with precision.  The consistent and specific focus on precision has and will always define our unique organization.  A model aviators ability to fly with precision gives them the confidence, experience and acquired skills to consistently fly more complex models in more challenging weather conditions.  These "precision" experiences may in fact provide a higher level of enjoyment or satisfaction AND provide a conduit to share their knowledge as a leader in their local club or modeling community.

The NSRCA has the opportunity to be the source of knowledge, aerobatic training, aircraft trimming and aircraft design optimizer for the entire world of modeling.  Consider how many top modelers who are recoginized as leaders in scale, IMAC and indoor who cut their proverbial teeth learning to fly the AMA pattern sequences.

I suggest we chose the high road and invite our pals who enjoy ALL of the modeling disciplines to sharpen their skills and knowledge with us, card carrying NSRCA members.  Invite them to your practice sessions.  Let them fly your extraordinary models.  They will instantly appreciate their ability to fly with greater precision and flair with our unique designs and set-ups.

Respectfully,

Rusty Dose
Treasurer
National Society of Radio Controlled Aerobatics