[NSRCA-discussion] Engine Trouble

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Jun 28 12:00:48 AKDT 2006

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:52:15 -0500
"R. LIPRIE" <RLIPRIE at centurytel.net> wrote:

> Okey, Im'e having a problem with a O.S 91 FX
>
> For some reason after the crash in my other plane it doesn't want to
> burn a full tank of fuel. It burns a half of tank and quits. Now I
> just bough a YS 140 but I would still like to no what is wrong. Anyone
> that has a oppinion answer back. Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the list :)

Forgive me if this is a bit obvious, but the first two things I
would check are whether the clunk is stuck forward and also check the
clunk line itself for holes.  I've seen the 1/2 tank symptom all the
time in combat planes for the aforementioned two reasons - and they
regularly make rather abrupt "landings" (for sufficiently broad
definitions of landing...)

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com