[NSRCA-discussion] parts for old YS 2 stroke

Jim Oliver nsrca_1133 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 06:09:18 AKDT 2006

Hi Terry,

  YS Performance still has some parts for the YS Long Strokes--failing that, I have two Long Strokes, Rear Exhaust NIB that I might be willing to sell.

  Jim Oliver

Terry Terrenoire <amad2terry at juno.com> wrote:
  I just got a call from an "old" pattern flier who is looking to get back
on the trail.
He has an Atlanta that is still in good shape, but needs an engine. I
have an old
YS 60, long stroke, that I think I used in my Atlanta,15 years ago. I
just disassembled
it and found that the diaphram is bloated, a discovery I had expected to
find.

Does anyone out there have a set of gaskets and diaphram they would be
willing to part with,
or, have a NIB engine that never quite made it into a plane before the
4Cs became the norm?

Terry T.