[NSRCA-discussion] Noise rules

Glen Watson gwatson11 at houston.rr.com
Mon Jun 19 19:53:07 AKDT 2006

Links below are to a RC club in the Houston market who implemented a noise
standard..  My club has adopted the same standard.  In 2004 we had
complaints from a nearby neighbor regarding noise.  Since implementing this
noise standard we've had zero complaints.

http://fortbendrc.com/

http://fortbendrc.com/Field/Field%20Noiselevel.htm

Regards,

~Glen