[NSRCA-discussion] Sportsman supplemental rules?

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sun Jun 18 22:41:28 AKDT 2006

Bob: It would be best to contct the CD of the contest you are planning to
attend. I am not aware of any "supplemental" rules, but all cDs have the
authority to "modify" requirements if they make it known in advance. Over
time CDs have just allowed the loosening of the rules for the Sportsman
class.

Terry T.

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:49:29 -0700 (PDT) Bob Richards <bob at toprudder.com>