[NSRCA-discussion] D1 Pattern Meet in Hadley, MA

john tarpinian jtarpinian at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 16:29:57 AKDT 2006

For those planning to attend the Pattern meet in
Hadley, MA, I have compiled a list of hotels.  The
hotels that are right in Hadley tend to be more
expensive and are booked earlier.

Holyoke is about 10 miles south of the field, but it
is an easy 15 minute trip on the highway.

West Springfield is about 20 miles south and an easy
20 minute trip to the field

This is a two day meet on July29TH and 30TH.  We
will be flying all classes.

Camper and trailer are welcome.

Directions to the field can be found at
http://www.hampshirecountyrc.org.