[NSRCA-discussion] Focus control throws and expo

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 13:14:43 AKDT 2006

On my Focus II i ran 3/4 inch on the elevator. and a inch and a half on low rate and two inches on high rate for rudder. Used 20% expo on elevator and 40% on rudder.

  Dennis

Dean Funk <deanfunk1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for
control throws and expo. I am flying a Focus 1 in
sportsman.

I am thinking that I have to much throw on my elevator
and rudder...

thanks....