[NSRCA-discussion] Interference Problem

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 16 18:24:38 AKDT 2006

Scott
At this point keep on eliminating and unplug things until the problem goes away. You changed the batt rec and trans. now change the switch assembly and harness.You said a change in attitude which might indicate elevator servo. Replace it also. You are on the right track.If these are hi-dollar servos and have a lot of time on them, they can be rebuilt,send them off for feedback pots and gears.

Jim Ivey