[NSRCA-discussion] JR and un-regulated 6V

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 14:48:26 AKDT 2006

Anthony,

In an earlier endeavour into large scale aerobats, I used Duralite batteries
(God forbid). The only good thing that came out of that scenario was a very
nifty little DIGITAL Voltmeter that measures both airborne packs and other
sources up to around 14 volts (3 cell LiPos) or so, to the second decimal place.
Plenty of accuracy for our purposes. It cost me around 40$ as I recall.

Matt

In a message dated 6/15/2006 3:29:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,