[NSRCA-discussion] more sportsmans set up questions....

Dean Funk deanfunk1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 11:25:43 AKDT 2006

Hi Bill,

I got my focus 2nd or 3rd hand and don't have the
manual. When I got the plane I had to rebuild about
90% of it as it was pretty much falling apart, I
installed a new radio system and servos so I don't
even know if I am in the ballpark....

if you can send me the Piedmonts suggested throws that
would be a great place to start!

thanks, Dean